3.03.2005

a few tips on indo life

speed bumps are often just pythons crossing the road.

biking in hot hot hot weather is never a good idea. the tar roads make one liken the experience to sinking in quicksand.

if you choose to wear them, shoes should be shaken out before being worn. lovely little creatures like to hide in them... scorpions, garden snakes, leeches. mmmmm, a feast for your feet.

near rumbai, the local "salon" consists of two barbers. go to the one with the uglier haircut.

don't expect things to get done "tomorrow." "tomorrow" means never.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm all about the ugly haircut...it used to be about the style, now it reflects the compromise that I've reached with my wallet. It lets me buy lunch every now and then and I agree to let the nearsighted hair technician-in-training go to town on my coiffure

i flo

clara the brit said...

ah but you see... of two barbers, the one with the uglier haircut is the better barber..! think about it. ;)